Hong CHEN is a programmer, researcher and an educator. He received his college education at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. He came to Japan and received his graduate education at The University of Electro-Communications and Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. Now he studies the field of decentralized ubiquitous information systems.
He proposed the Ubiquitous Personal Study (UPS), a distributed (Decentralized) human-oriented social network platform, it try to integrate user’s actions, involving cyber space and real world activities, organize these stream data into a private cloud, to grasping aspects of people’s information behaviors and social activities. It ideally suited to next-generation platform to support accessing, managing, organizing, sharing and recommending information.
Education & Research sites:
- https://chenlab.net — CHEN Lab. Portal
- https://edu2web.com — Education on IoT, Mobile and Web Service
- https://uc4.net — Research on Ubiquitous computing Science
- https://digilib.org/ - Tech Blog
- https://poemdb.com — Chinese poem site
- https://silkroad.net — Cyber Silk road Portal
- https://uv0.net — Fever Music TV